- This topic is empty.
November 21, 2020 at 5:44 am #7388Ashton WebbGuest
Pocketguide to Pennsylvania Hatches
by Charles Meck, Paul Weamer
- Format: hardcover, 154 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books
- Author: Charles Meck, Paul Weamer
- Release date: February 1, 2009
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780979346057 (0979346053)
About The Book
– 1st of a new series — Covers all regions of Pennsylvania — 60 recommended fly patterns Meck and Weamer team up to provide a concise overview of the most important hatches on Pennsylvania trout streams. This handy guide includes detailed hatch charts, color photos of each insect, and recipes and photos of the authors’ recommended fly patterns for each hatch. Individual entries provide essential information such as common and Latin names, size range (hook and natural), and time and date of emergence. The authors provide in-depth descriptions of all life stages of the insect, emergence time and date, behavior, tactics, and the premier streams in the state to find the best hatches. Meck’s intimate knowledge of the hatches around the state combined with Weamer’s penchant for the perfect pattern make this a must-have reference.
FB2 book Pocketguide to Pennsylvania Hatches by Charles Meck read online for iPad. PDF Pocketguide to Pennsylvania Hatches download on Amazon. TXT ebook Pocketguide to Pennsylvania Hatches buy on Kindle. Online book Pocketguide to Pennsylvania Hatches Charles Meck on Kobo.